bea Skin Care’s Brightening Rejuvenating Wands are single-use facial peel applicators soaked in 30% lactic acid and 10% mandelic acid. They also include a fusion of kojic acid, glutathione and calming green tea extracts.
These anti-inflammatory peeling swabs treat a variety of pigmentary disorders, including UV-induced freckles, melasma, skin discolouration and hyperpigmentation. The Wand’s triple ingredient peeling solution promotes a much brighter and clearer complexion.
Small enough to slip into your handbag, each disposable Wand is designed to reach every corner of the face, making it easier and quicker to reach small areas of skin around the eyes and nose.
- Push the product handle with your thumb to remove the liquified Brightening Rejuvenating Wand.
- Gently apply from the inner face outwards, avoiding reapplication to the same area.
- For first time use, leave product to penetrate the skin for 2 minutes before rinsing off.
- Increase product penetration time by 10 seconds for each subsequent use and rinse off.
- Use one Brightening Rejuvenating Wand twice per month in the evening, or as instructed by your skincare practitioner.
- Follow by bea Skin Care's Vitamin C 20% & Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- Slight peeling and dryness may occur within a few days of application.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product is not suitable for sensitive skin.
- This product is single use only. Once opened, the product must be used immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eye area and broken, irritated skin.
- Always protect your skin from the sun by using bea Skin Care's Solar Defence SPF 30.
30% LACTIC ACID, 10% MANDELIC ACID, KOJIC ACID, GLUTATHIONE, GREEN TEA EXTRACT.